Hosted by the Kansas City Knights of St. Andrew, please join us for a fun charitable fundraising event that supports the Scottish Rite Foundation, raising funds for the RiteCare Clinic for Childhood Language Disorders, (CLDC)!
Come celebrate the birthday of the Great National Bard of Scotland, Robert Burns!
Doors open at hour earlier this year at 5:00 PM, Whisky Tasting from 5:00 PM.
Kansas City St. Andrews Highland Dance Association Performance starts at 5:45PM
The event gets underway at 6:00 PM.
No tickets sold at the door.
- $90.00 per couple
- $249.00 Table Sponsorship (Table seats 6)
SEATING IS LIMITED – RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Dress up: If you have a kilt – wear it, come in highland gear (kilts and tartans) or semi-formal – suits, jacket, cocktail dress, etc…
- Scotch Whisky Tasting
- Free bottle of wine per table.
- A selection of Highland dances by The Kansas City St. Andrew Highland Dance Association
- Scottish Dinner
3-COURSE SCOTTISH MEAL
(note: menu will be finalized by mid-december)
Scotch broth soup
- Haggis with whisky cream sauce
- Vegetarian option
- Mashed potatoes
- Heather Honey Carrots
- Buttered Cabbage
- Selkirk Bannock pudding and drambuie custard
- Raffles – tickets available at the event
- Silent Auction
- Door prizes
- The Kansas City St. Andrews Highland Dance Association
- Burns Supper Traditional Celebration Program
- Kansas City Celtic Pipes and Drums
- Scottish fun & frolic
- Cash Bar
- Haggis, the traditional Scottish delicacy
- Poetry to the Immortal Memory of Robert Burns
- Silent auction
- After dinner Ceilidh
- More events will be added as they are scheduled…
THE AFTER SUPPER CEILIDH
A cèilidh is a traditional Scottish social gathering. In its most basic form, it simply means a social visit. In contemporary usage, it usually involves dancing and playing Gaelic folk music, either at a house party or a larger concert at a social hall or other community gathering place.
Following dinner and auction wrap-up, we will be hosting a Ceilidh. Music, dancing, and if you’re not sure about Scottish dancing – don’t worry – we shall have some wonderful dance instructors to show you the ropes and enjoy the dance.